A 10GbE-connected spectrum analyzer unrivaled in value
The SM200C is a high-performance spectrum analyzer and monitoring receiver with a 10 Gigabit Ethernet SFP+ port, enabling the SM200C to communicate with a PC over long distances using a fiber optic cable. Designed for remotely-located accurate RF data analysis at the lowest cost possible, the SM200C features:
- 160 MHz instantaneous bandwidth I/Q streaming over 10GbE
- SFP+ port for fast, long-distance communication with a PC using an optic cable
- Device control and data transfer occurs via SFP+ connection, not USB
- Tunes from 100 kHz to 20 GHz
- Sweeps at 1 THz/sec at 30 kHz RBW
- 110 dB of dynamic range
- Ultra-low phase noise
- GPIO port antenna switching
It is important to note that the SM200C includes all required software for operation. As with other Signal Hound devices, our Spike software provides the device controls, signal visualization display, and data export tools. Spike offers a variety of analysis modes and provides specific tools for EMC precompliance testing, interference hunting, and digital demodulation, among others.
For TSCM-specific applications, the SM200C is also compatible with the Kestrel and SCEPTRE software packages for the ultimate in affordable and powerful countermeasure solutions.
There are no reviews yet.