Signal Hound wants to make the purchase process as simple as possible, so we offer a few different methods for procuring our devices. (Note—if you’re outside the United States, see our distributor list, or email us.)
Method 1: Buy online
When we started Signal Hound, we wanted to sell equipment differently than the rest of the test and measurement industry – by eliminating lead times and shipping same-day (or at least next business day). We do our best to keep a healthy stock of all products at all times. What this means to you is:
- You select the device or accessory you wish to purchase
- Add the device(s) to your cart
- On our checkout page, select your preferred shipping method and speed. You will also have the option to specify your own shipping account for direct billing.
- Pay for the order using one of the following methods:
- Visa, Mastercard, or American Express credit cards
- Wire transfer (order will ship upon receipt of funds)
- Company check (order will ship once check clears in our account)
- The order ships same-day if received before noon PST, otherwise it ships next business day
On a rare occasion, our stock is depleted or brought to low levels by a large quantity order. We will notify you upon purchase of the shipping lead time, which is typically around 1-4 days. We will be clear in our communication so you know what to expect.
Method 2: Email us
If you’re not able to order online, you may request a quote via email at email@example.com. Please include the list of devices you wish to order along with your shipping address. You can expect a response within 24 hours that includes pricing and shipping options. We will then complete the sale via phone or email, depending on the payment method.
Method 3: Call us
Some people are just more comfortable ordering over the phone and that’s fine with us! Feel free to call our sales team at (360) 313-7997 and we’ll work with you to get the devices you need as quickly as possible.
Buy with confidence
30-day money-back guarantee
You may try any Signal Hound device for 30 days. If you’re not completely satisfied with the device within this time period, return it for a full refund minus the cost of shipping. Note that you may only return one product type one time per customer, but that’s still enough time to try a device and see if it works for your application.
2-year warranty on parts and labor
Signal Hound provides a two-year warranty on all products. If your Signal Hound device fails due to manufacturing defects within two years from the date of purchase, Signal Hound will decide whether to repair, replace, or refund your purchase, making sure you’re not left stranded with a broken device.