The Signal Hound instrument drivers for LabVIEW® enable Signal Hound spectrum analyzers and signal generators to interface with LabVIEW, National Instruments’ industry-standard software for data acquisition and instrument control.
The drivers provide virtual instruments (VIs) which expose the functionality of the Signal Hound APIs within LabVIEW’s graphical programming environment. All Signal Hound devices are supported: SM200A, BB60C/A, SA44B, SA44, SA124B/A, TG44A, TG124A, and VSG25A.
PC Requirements for use of instrument drivers:
- Windows® 7/8/10 or 64-bit Linux®
- Intel® quad-core i-Series processors
- 4 GB of RAM or more is recommended
- Native USB 3.0 support (For BB60C/A and SM200A)
- 1x USB 3.0 port for SM200A
- 2x USB 3.0 port (recommended) or 1x USB 3.0 and 1x USB 2.0 port (For BB60C/A)
- 2x USB 2.0 port for the SA124B/A
- 1x USB 2.0 for the SA44B, SA44, TG44A, TG124A, or VSG25A
- Windows: Spike software application installed, with Spike drivers
- Linux: Signal Hound API installed (BB series, SA series, or TG series) with device drivers (the SM200A and VSG25A is not supported on Linux)
- LabVIEW for Windows, or LabVIEW 64-bit for Linux
- Note—This version has been built for LabVIEW 2016. For older builds, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Version 1.2.0 for Windows 7, 8, 10 & Linux—12 MB .zip file