The Signal Hound instrument drivers for LabVIEW® enable Signal Hound spectrum analyzers and signal generators to interface with LabVIEW, National Instruments’ industry-standard software for data acquisition and instrument control.
The drivers provide virtual instruments (VIs) which expose the functionality of the Signal Hound APIs within LabVIEW’s graphical programming environment. All Signal Hound devices are supported: SM200A/B/C, BB60A/C, SA44(B), SA124A/B, TG44A, TG124A, VSG25A, and VSG60A.
PC Requirements for use of instrument drivers:
- Windows® 7/8/10 or 64-bit Linux®
- Intel® quad-core i-Series processors
- 4 GB of RAM or more is recommended
- Native USB 3.0 support (For BB60A/C and SM200A/B)
- 1x USB 3.0 port for SM200A/B and VSG60A
- 2x USB 3.0 port (recommended) or 1x USB 3.0 and 1x USB 2.0 port (For BB60A/C)
- 2x USB 2.0 port for the SA124A/B
- 1x USB 2.0 for the SA44(B), TG44A, TG124A, or VSG25A
- 1x 10 Gigabit Ethernet port for SM200C
- Windows: Spike software application installed, with Spike drivers, or VSG60A software
- Linux: Signal Hound API installed (SM series, BB series, VSG60 series, or TG series) with device drivers (the SA Series and VSG25 Series devices are not supported on Linux)
- LabVIEW for Windows, or LabVIEW 64-bit for Linux
- Note—This version has been built for LabVIEW 2016. For older builds, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.