The Signal Hound Field Calibration software is a PC-based application for running performance verification tests and making adjustments to the Signal Hound BB60C, USB-SA44B, USB-SA124B, USB-TG44A, USB-TG124A, and VSG25A.
PC Requirements for calibrations:
- 64-bit Windows 7/8/10
- Intel quad-core i-Series processors
- 4 GB of RAM or more is recommended
- Native USB 3.0 support (For BB60C)
- 2x USB 3.0 port (recommended) or 1x USB 3.0 and 1x USB 2.0 port (For BB60C)
- 2x USB 2.0 port for the SA124B
- 1x USB 2.0 for USB to GPIB controller
- 1x USB 2.0 for the SA44B, TG-series devices, or the VSG25A
- Spike software application installed, with Spike drivers
- USB to GPIB controller (Agilent 82357B recommended)
- You will also need certain models of equipment from HP/Agilent/Keysight, dependent on the type of calibration you are performing. See the manual for full details.
Version 1.4.0 for Windows 7, 8, & 10View the release notes.