Forums › General Discussions › Spike 3.0.2 and 32-bit support
- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years, 1 month ago by Andrew.
AndrewModeratorAndrew February 18, 2015 at 12:44 pm
Spike version 3.0.2 has been released today. It brings support for 32-bit systems. Make sure you download the right package off of our Spike download page.
Check out some of the other changes as well.
-Software Version 3.0.2
* Support for 32-bit systems.
* Added the ability to set a markers frequency manually.
* Fixed a bug with falling edge video triggers always triggering.
* Attempted to address an issue where the software crashes entering Zero-Span mode.
* Fixed the ability to save images with JPG extension.
* Fixed a bug in the phase noise utility relating to high reference levels.
* The real-time span for the SA44B can now be reduced to 1kHz.
Leave us your feedback on the forums or you can email me at email@example.com
Roger Peterson February 18, 2015 at 1:27 pm
- This reply was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by Roger Peterson.
My apologies, but on the Spike download page, it shows a good link for the 64 bit version, but reports [Download Not Found] for the 32 bit version.
Andrew February 18, 2015 at 1:32 pm
- This reply was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by Andrew.
We are seeing some caching issues here as well. It might take a few before everyone gets the freshest copy of the download page. In the meantime..
A direct link is here,
https://signalhound.com/sigdownloads/Spike/Spike(x64)_3.0.2.zip for 64-bit
https://signalhound.com/sigdownloads/Spike/Spike(x86)_3.0.2.zip for 32-bit
if the page isn’t immediately refreshing for you.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.