udeernaParticipantudeerna February 15, 2019 at 11:35 pm
We bought USB-SA124B 100kHz to 12.4GHz recently.We are getting uncalibrated amplitude levels. The signal is detected but the output level is at -61dBm.With these levels we are not able see phase noise of the signel.Please guide us how to get normal amplitude levels so that correct phase noise measurements as soon as possible because we are in urgent requirement.
Andrew February 19, 2019 at 8:10 am
- This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by Andrew.
Can you please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you troubleshoot this issue.
Can you provide the following information in your email to get us started.
– The serial number of your unit
– The type of waveform you are generating? (e.g. CW, modulated signal) What are you using to generate this waveform?
– Any screen shots of the measurements? Or any other information that you think might help.
– Make and model of your PC.
We look forward to your email.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.