ebohannonParticipantebohannon April 15, 2019 at 8:09 am
So I have a program that I built about a year ago to work with the Signal Hound SA and TG devices using LabVIEW 2017 32-bit. Our whole office upgraded to Windows 10 and now the application I built no longer works. When I go to run the program I get a ton of windows that pop-up saying “Resource not found.” and then it gives me a list with all the “missing” Signal Hound subVIs. I have tried rebuilding the program, but even after re-installing the drivers, none of the VI’s will work in LabVIEW for me. I have emailed SH about the LabVIEW issue and I am waiting to hear back. I was just wondering if anyone has run into this issue or has an idea of what may be going on.
KB0NEParticipantKB0NE April 15, 2019 at 9:52 am
It’s been a while since I did LabView… Seems to me that when I installed a LV program into a non LV computer that I needed to go to the NI web site and download the resource folder for the particular version of LV that the program was created in.
It’s a lot like needing to download various versions of MicroSoft Visual C++ for various applications.
Give that a shot and see what happens.
RogerModeratorRoger April 15, 2019 at 11:57 am
I just replied to your email with some suggestions. Let me know what works and I will update it here.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.