Forums › BB Series Discussions › Audio Player Problem
- This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 3 months ago by Andrew.
jyaronParticipantjyaron September 8, 2015 at 4:17 pm
BB60C FW v6 w/ Spike 3.0.12
1) Click preset
2) Enter local FM radio station
3) Utilities | Audio Player
5) Click OK to close audio player
6) Click step up for center freq
7) Click step down for center freq back to radio station
8) Utilities | Audio Player
9) garbage plays…
AndrewModeratorAndrew September 9, 2015 at 9:03 am
Thanks for the heads up jyaron
mikelParticipantmikel December 20, 2015 at 6:49 pm
I get the same effect on my BB60C as well. When Audio Player is enabled it seems like the BB60C continues to sweep. It should do a single sweep and zero span automatically, so the audio does not sound choppy when play. Will a future update fix this problem?
AndrewModeratorAndrew December 20, 2015 at 9:23 pm
I was able to address the issue jyaron brought up in version 3.0.15 of Spike. If you can provide any information or steps to help me reproduce the issue you are experiencing, it would be very helpful.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.