Ultra-fast, ultra-portable RF analysis up to 14.5 GHz
The SP145 is a high-performance, 14.5 GHz real-time spectrum analyzer and monitoring receiver featuring sweep speeds up to 200 GHz/sec, 40 MHz streaming bandwidth, -160 dBm displayed noise average, and an internal GPS for enhanced field measurements.
- 100 kHz to 14.5 GHz frequency range
- Sweeps at 200 GHz/sec (at ≥70 kHz RBW)
- Calibrated Streaming I/Q: Up to 40 MHz of selectable I/Q streaming bandwidth
- Connects to a PC for analysis (Spike spectrum analysis application included) via USB-C
- Small form factor: 7.45″ x 4.51″ x 1.81″ (189mm x 115mm x 46mm) 1.1 lbs.(0.5 kg)
- Extended temperature range option available
- Compatible with Windows or Linux, x64_86 architecture
How does the SP145 compare with other Signal Hound spectrum analyzers?
Download this PDF to see the comparison.
What comes in the box?
- SP145 spectrum analyzer
- Spike spectrum analysis software, API, and manuals download card
- GPS antenna w/ 3m cable and SMA connector
- Locking USB-C cable
- Calibration certificate
- Declaration of conformity