Software and Drivers
- Spectrum analysis software for all Signal Hound spectrum analyzers.
- Download and install the USB drivers separately.
- Unzip (extract all files and run Spike Installer.msi and CDM v2.12.00 WHQL Certified.exe)
- Programming interface for SA44 and SA124 devices.
- Low level direct device control and measurements.
This is no longer the main software installer for the SA and TG products. (for the latest software, see the Spike page)
Software Installer Version 2.18B for the SA44B / SA124B / TG44A / TG124A.
- SA44B User Manual for legacy software Version 2.18d
- SA124B User Manual for legacy software Version 2.17a
- Windows XP® Users: You may need to install Microsoft’s .net framework, and Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable
- USB Drivers version 2.10.00
- Using the Smith chart in the legacy software
- Everything needed to use the HDSDR software with the SA44 and SA124 spectrum analyzers. Includes setup manual, interface files, and source.
- Signal Hound provides calibration software for the SA44B, which can be downloaded here.
- Signal Hound can also calibrate and adjust the SA series spectrum analyzers. Contact Signal Hound for more information.
- There is also a number of third party calibration labs which can perform calibrations for the Signal Hound products. For a full list of these calibration labs and their accreditation’s, click here.